Welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for- a unique and customized photo card!

Everything on the card is customizable to suit your needs. You may change the colors or fonts, the wording, the picture color (sepia, black and white, or full color), layout (portrait or landscape), etc. Don’t see what you had envisioned, contact me as I am willing to do custom orders (additional charges may apply) I will email you a digital jpeg file for you to print at the location of your choice.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BaBy AnNoUnCeMeNtS

For a limited time custom baby announcements can be ordered for no additional charge. Just send me a link to a card you like and I will make a similar card. Or just send me the photo(s) and and color choices and I will design it for you:)

Trip collage
"Baby Blue Damask" "Baby Blue Damask 2"
"Baby Pink Damask"
"Blue Dots"

No comments:

Post a Comment