Welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for- a unique and customized photo card!

Everything on the card is customizable to suit your needs. You may change the colors or fonts, the wording, the picture color (sepia, black and white, or full color), layout (portrait or landscape), etc. Don’t see what you had envisioned, contact me as I am willing to do custom orders (additional charges may apply) I will email you a digital jpeg file for you to print at the location of your choice.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

ChRiStMaS CaRdS

These are my Christmas Card templates. I will continue adding more so check back- or I can make custom cards for an additional $5. Just send me a link to the card you want me to make or tell me the colors or papers you would like me to use and I'll out my creativity to work! When making an order tell me the title of the card you would like. (The title is at the bottom of the card) "Wonderful Time" "Merry Dots"

"Cheery Damask 1"


"Cheery Damask 2"


"Cheery Damask 3"

"Classic Collage"
"Custom Colors"

"Merry Little"
"Wish You Bright"
"Dots 'N Stripes"
"Holly Jolly"


"Merry & Bright"



"Candy Dots"


"Joy & Magic"


"Merry Classic"
"Be Jolly" "Be Jolly 2"

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sara!! I want to order either Merry Classic, or Wonderful Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cheery damask and wonderful time but ahhh they are all so cute! Good work girl!! And by the way I added your link on my blog...3 points woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete