Welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for- a unique and customized photo card!

Everything on the card is customizable to suit your needs. You may change the colors or fonts, the wording, the picture color (sepia, black and white, or full color), layout (portrait or landscape), etc. Don’t see what you had envisioned, contact me as I am willing to do custom orders (additional charges may apply) I will email you a digital jpeg file for you to print at the location of your choice.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giveaway Winner

and the winner is....

Ree! Congrats!!! To claim your card please email me your official card choice along with your photo(s) and I will get to work!!!
Thanks, to all those who entered and left sweet comments:)

*** Remember the last day for custom orders is Dec. 9th so get your orders in soon!!!***
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited!! Now I just have to decide...I'll email you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete